hosted by Petoskey Wine Region
- Culinary Event
Head to the Petoskey Wine Region for a fun weekend event pairing rich Northern Michigan wines with savory hors d’oeuvres and homemade treats. Here’s everything you need to know about the popular Harvest Stomp.
- One ticket. Two days. Experience Harvest Stomp on Saturday, November 9 and Sunday, November 10. Both days are included with your ticket! Note, two wineries are closed on Sundays (Maple Moon Winery and Petoskey Farms), so you’ll want to visit them on Saturday.
- It’s a self-guided tour. Visit the wineries at your own pace and in any order you want. The Petoskey Wine Region includes the picturesque towns and villages of Ellsworth, Charlevoix, Alanson, Boyne Falls, Harbor Springs and, of course, Petoskey. Plan your route here (scroll down for the region map).
- Visit up to 13 wineries. Have fun tasting your way through the Petoskey Wine Region, and plan on having a designated driver. (Pssst! The Petoskey Wine Region is known for its unique wines like Marquette, Frontenac and Crescent.)
- Be excited about delicious eats and incredible vistas! View the delicious menu items below, and take a look at these gorgeous views you’ll be treated to during the Petoskey wine event.
- Tickets ($50 per person) can be purchased online at MyNorthTickets.com or any member winery. Your ticket includes a two-ounce pour at each winery that pairs with a special food item. And remember, your ticket includes Saturday AND Sunday.
Harvest Stomp Special Wine Pairing Menu
- Seasons of the North – White Chicken Chili with Beer Bread // Paired with a dry white, River’s Edge
- 1918 Cellars at Castle Farms –Yogurt-Marinated Apricot Chicken Skewers with Greek Sweet Potato Fries // Paired with chardonnay
- Mackinaw Trail Winery& Brewery – Roasted Ham Sliders // Paired with La Crescent
- Resort Pike Cidery & Winery – Teriyaki Meatballs with Basmati Rice // Paired with Marquette
- Petoskey Farms Vineyard & Winery – Harvest Stew // Paired with 2018 Marquette
- Royal Farms – Assorted Bakery Goodies // Paired with Hand Picked Apple Hard Cider
- Walloon Lake Winery – Bruschetta with Chicken Salad Bites // Paired with a white wine topped with a sweet
- Pond Hill Farm – Pumpkin Panna Cotta // Paired with 2018 Pond Hill Red Wine
- Rudbeckia Winery – Grilled Tuscan Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary Coating and Red Pepper Relish // Paired with Marquette Dry Rosé 2018, Tip of the Mitt
- Spare Key Winery – Mans’ French Onion Soup in Fritter Toast Cup // Paired with a white wine & Mabs’ BBQ Vinaigrette Pulled Pork Sliders // Paired with a red wine
- Maple Moon Winery – Pig in a Blanket (Wrapped in a pancake with a side of maple syrup for dipping!) // Paired with Blueberry Maple Wine
- Crooked Vine Vineyard & Winery – Marinated White Fish Tacos with Garlic Cilantro Lime Slaw // Paired with Just Peachy Sangria
- Boyne Valley Vineyards – Marinated Beef Tenderloin Bites with Horseradish Cream // Paired with a red wine
- Culinary Event