Hidden in Northern Michigan's beautiful hills!
Charlevoix is home to some of the Midwest's most notable golf, from a nine-hole municipal course designed in 1896 by Willie Watson, to the prestigious course that has hosted the Michigan Amateur. Regardless of your budget or skill level, you'll be sure to find a course to satisfy your golfing itch!
- 09223 McSauba Road, Charlevoix
- 9569 Bailey Road, East Jordan
- Par: 36
- 3600 Village Harbor Drive, Bay Harbor
- Par: 71
- 35920 East Side Dr, Beaver Island
- Par: 35
- 09031 Boyne City Rd, Charlevoix
- Par: 72/73