Hidden in Northern Michigan's beautiful hills!
Charlevoix is home to some of the Midwest's most notable golf, from a nine-hole municipal course designed in 1896 by Willie Watson, to the prestigious course that has hosted the Michigan Amateur. Regardless of your budget or skill level, you'll be sure to find a course to satisfy your golfing itch!
- 9031 Boyne City Rd, Charlevoix
- Par: 72/73
- 35920 East Side Dr, Beaver Island
- Par: 35
- 9569 Bailey Road, East Jordan
- Par: 36
- 1 Mountain DR, Boyne City
- Par: 72
- 5800 Coastal Ridge Dr, Bay Harbor
- Par: 71