Lake Life Living
No doubt about it, Charlevoix is blessed with numerous beaches, lots of lakes, natural beauty, and unique attractions.
When looking for things to do in Charlevoix, make a point of seeing each of these attractions, outdoor recreation opportunities, and one-of-a-kind activities.
Charlevoix is blessed with beautiful beaches. Explore the uninhabited, walk the windswept, or frequent the family-friendly beaches.
Traveling with Kids
Here are several great places to take your family while traveling.
With an abundance of trails, bike trails, nature preserves, available every season, you're sure to find the perfect path for making memories and warm moments with family and friends.
Boating, Boat Launches and Marinas
Lake Charlevoix Launches
- City launch located off of Stover Road
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources-located in Ironton
Lake Michigan Launches
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources launch-near APL lighting
- Charlevoix Township launch for small watercraft-located at the end of Lake Shore Drive
- Charlevoix Harbor Master | 231.547.3272
- Irish Boat Shop | 231.547.9967
- Northwest Marine | 231.547.5552
Charters & Watercraft Rentals