7 months ago
What an amazing staff this company has. Here is my experience:
1. We were first timers so they answered all our questions over the phone thoroughly. Booking the boat online was hassle-free.
2. Parking was from across the street and one of their staff members offered to carry our stuff to the boat and loaded it for us.
3. We reached almost an hour before the scheduled rental time but since the boat was ready, they offered us to get started early without any additional cost.
4. Boats were like brand new (mostly 2021 model year), clean and lots of room.
5. One of the staff members educated us on how to ride it against the waves caused by other boats.
6. Upon return, almost 4-5 staff members were at the dock as soon as they saw us pulling over and helped us dock.
7. Checkout process was pretty smooth., no gimmicks, no additional charges/surcharges besides the fuel you used during the rental window.
Overall, this is a very well coordinated rental business with friendly staff. They make sure customers have a great experience. Keep up the great work Summertime Rentals, we are definitely returning soon.